
A couple of weeks ago, I posted on a film site that I was very disappointed with The Actress because of her choice to wear real fur. One of the replies I got was: "To OP. [Original Poster]
"Wearing fur automatically qualifies somebody as a bad person??
"Are you for real? You vegans all have seriously weird 'morals', who doesn't make sense whatsoever to anybody but yourselves.
"It makes you very sad she wears fur? I guess you don't give a rat's a** about the hundreds of thousands of non-celebrities that also wear fur.
"I guess you don't care that there are way more important issues to deal with in our world before we get to the point that we can care for a few animals being bred for fur!!
"Get this. We can't have an animal utopia in a human dystopia. Logically impossible.
"How much do you do for your fellow men or neighbors? Not much I bet. That makes you a hypocrite with glued on false morals."
Wow. I have been exposed. As I am against weapons of mass destruction including nuclear ones, I clearly do not like anyone who isn't Russian. As a feminist, I clearly also hate men. As a vegan, I clearly hate humans.
The only people I like are, in fact, female Russian bunny rabbits.
So this post has a picture of some of them. Aren't they beautiful? Enjoy.
Yes they are. Is that the Kremlin on the left side? Nice little picture.
ReplyDeleteThank you. It is the very Kremlin itself. I borrowed the whole building just for a photo shoot, then I put it back. The Russian media did not report it.
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDelete